Friday, May 3, 2013

Just Grace

Just GraceJust Grace by Charise Mericle Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is never a dull moment in your life when your name is Grace. Discover her world and the trials of being a 3rd grader. Almost a collection of short stories that do have a common thread. You are introduced to her school, neighborhood, family and friends. Go along with her many zany ideas which ultimately lead her into trouble. A girl who strikes you as wise beyond her years with an over active imagination which equals laughter and fun.

My 7 year old daughter and I read this story together. She liked the small illustrations and their captions that were very humorous. An appealing character that is a typical middle grade girl but certainly not average. She is crafty and clever yet manages to charm you while being mischievous. Very funny and entertaining! I am now hooked on Just Grace!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment