Monday, April 10, 2017

The Beast and The Sibyl by AJ Adams


*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•IT’S LIVE•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´



the beast.jpg


The Beasts of Prydain are back! He’s a vicious Beast, violent and dangerous. Bliss knows she ought to walk away. After all, she has a dark and dangerous secret to preserve. When she can’t leave him to burn, her rescue tumbles them both into danger, adventure and romance.
Self-standing PNR novel! Here's the universal buy link for The Beast and The Sibyl

Universal Buy Link:

Excerpt:

“We caught a Beast! A real live poxy Beast!”
Bastards. Calling us beasts while they cheat, steal, and lie. I got kicked in the ribs, a whip laid about my shoulders, and all the time they were screaming.
“Hang him!”
“Beat him!”
“Kill the Beast!”
Then I saw her. She was standing there, staring right into my eyes. For a moment, I thought I was looking at a Valkyrie, one of Valhalla’s shield maidens. She had hair the colour of ice, and eyes as blue as the sky. Tall, willowy, and silent, she looked unworldly. There was a wolf at her side, too.
I blinked, expecting her to vanish, but it wasn’t a vision. She was real. The knowledge hit me with a punch that sucked the breath out of me. She was one of us, a Skraeling of Thule.
She leaned on the wolf, controlling it with a touch of her hand. “Lady Freyja always advises counsel before action.”
A Skraeling woman who invoked our goddess yet who was a traitor. I was filled with sudden hate, poisoned by the thought of one of our own people contaminated by foul betrayal.
If the will were a weapon, she would have fallen on the spot. Instead, the world blurred again. I think I passed out for a few moments because when I opened my eyes, he was there. The Patriarch. A cheat, a liar and all-round scum bucket
He certainly hates us Skraeling. “Glorious Ullr will bring us wise counsel. And tomorrow we will flog the Beast to cleanse him of his sins, and then we will burn him alive!”

He’s a vicious Beast, violent and dangerous. Bliss knows she ought to walk away. After all, she has a dark and dangerous secret to preserve. When she can’t leave him to burn, her rescue tumbles them both into danger, adventure and romance.
WTMO what others say.jpg

5 STARS

WTMO author bio.jpg

I write cartel and crime romances, with twisted dark heroes and feminist arse kicking heroines.

My real name is Ellen Whyte. In my non-novel life I'm a syndicated author who has published roughly 3500 articles and 10 non-fiction books with publishers that include Pearson and Marshall Cavendish.


wTMO 
hostedby.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!! (Words Turn Me On)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy youtube comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy youtube comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.Please Kindly check My web:"buy tiktok comments''
    XMA Header Image

    ReplyDelete